Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 5, 2024

A Finish but not a Quilt!

 



I had a Seasonal finish, but it wasn’t a quilt! You’ll forgive me, right?



I started it on Thursday the 27th. It looked like this on Sunday. I know, I know! I’m not a fast stitcher. But I enjoy the slower pace of not always in a hurry. 



Tuesday the 2nd of July, it was a FO!


And Wednesday I watched several YouTube videos on finishing small pillows or dough bowl fillers and taking steps from each one, I completed the little pillow!


A closer look. The other 3 little stitches were finished last year!

I’ll link up with Alycia at Finished or Not Friday! And I have taken note of her flag block directions and plan to make a quilt like that! To keep me focused in the upcoming year! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 





6 comments:

  1. That's so cute, Judy! Did you sew the rickrack into the seam as you finished it up? I like the look of the rickrack, but haven't tried anything like that yet when I finish my bowl fillers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh TOO cute!! and heck ya - a finish is a finish!! own it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. . .any finish should be celebrated! Thanks for sharing!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete