Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Slow Sunday Sitching - Last Sunday of June!

 




Last week I told you of a plan for bringing my stitches to Finish. I still am not sure if it works. But we will see. I spent this week working on the temperature heart. You can see that the weather is warming up here. All the yellows, golds, and oranges, definitely warm colors! It might finally be summer! 






Today after enjoying CBS Sunday Morning with Jane Pauley and my morning coffee I will get out the Winter SAL from Stitchonomy. I’m looking forward to stitching on the deck this afternoon. A glass of sun tea and stitching, what could be better! 



This is where I will be all week! 🙂 🪡 



Linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy




 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects to be stitching on all week. :-) Happy slow Sunday stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to show the changing temperatures over the course of a year! The cross stitch is lovely—good way to spend your time adding stitches and colours. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your temperature heart is looking so pretty. Enjoy stitching Stitchonomy; it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete