Last week I showed some split nines, some red squares and red with white hearts fabric. I hinted that the heart fabric might end up as binding for Table scraps Challenge. It didn’t. Instead, I brought the backing fabric forward.
I hope to make a few more zipper blocks with red. I didn’t see a color chosen for March, so I’ll continue with the red.
My week was mostly spent on PQ 15.4. Something using Hourglass shapes.
Not any red, but some vivid berry pink.
I’m linking up with Angela for Rainbow Scrap Challenge!


wow this was a busy week wasn't it? Great progress on the Sahrr, and all the others. Is that an elf? Adorable! LeeAnna
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on Rudy, love the borders. Cute heart and pretty table runner.
ReplyDeleteYou've managed to keep your SAHRR nice and petite--looks like great proportions and a nice size, Judy!!! Cute!! How wide did you leave the backing that folded over to the front for binding? I did that on one of my recent quilts too--it makes the binding go fast! What a cute, colorful hourglass runner!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hourglass blocks are beautiful! I smile every time I see Rudy, he's the best! :D
ReplyDelete