Linking up with Angela and the 2024 Rainbow Scrap Challenge.
This week, I did a few HST for SAHRR Round 3.
Not sure just where I will go next! I don't want Rudy to grow into a quilt, just a wall hanging!
And I cut some squares on the die I acquired/was given for my Accuquilt Go Big. So much faster, now that I sort of know what I am doing.
They became 3 new zipper blocks. I haven't decided on a plan for these, so I'll just make as many each month as I can.
And there was a bit of red cross stitching happening in the evenings. This pattern is from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching. The link is to the free Valentine chart, but she also has lots of other red, or heart, or Valentine inspired charts to share.


Glad you're figuring out your Accuquilt cutter! Those zipper blocks look great - such pretty reds. I'm stitching another of Melisa's little Valentine designs, but I love that one. Another to put on the list!
ReplyDeleteLook at those uniform squares! Love the zipper blocks, and the SAHRR. Here's hoping your little elf doesn't grow too big! :)
ReplyDeleteThe zipper blocks look great. I may need to make a few more this week.
ReplyDeleteLove your zipper blocks. Glad you like your electric AQ!
ReplyDelete