Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching! January 14th



Good Morning from 🥶, Frigid 🥶 NE Wyoming. The temperature was -27 when I got up at 6:45am. The predicted high is -1F . I’ll be staying in today, putting last week’s temperature colors in my x stitch temperature heart! 

This is Jan 1st - 6th. Today I had to go to my floss stash to get the proper color for -6 F and below! I think I’m liking this SLOW Stitch. ❤️💙




And then I’ll be starting on the January snowman from Kathy Schmitz’s Woven Wreath sampler.


I showed this last week, but didn’t get it started. I want to watch the video again, before I start! 


 I see Kathy , our hostess here at Slow Sunday Stitching is working on it too. And Diann from
Little Penguin Quilts has hers done. Check it out! 

I have a friend who snowbirds in AZ, she, too,  is doing this fun stitch! I haven’t seen her progress, but I’m guessing she done! 🙂


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day stitching your pretty Woven Wreath as Old Man Winter does his thing outside. It sounds like the perfect day to hunker down inside and keep warm, while happily stitching away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -27... oh my... It's 1 here in NW Arkansas, and I was feeling really sorry for myself! I guess I better get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm and cozy while you stitch the Woven Wreaths, I rewatched the video again before I started mine and again while I stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that's cold! Did you have the right color for those negative temperatures? That looks like a fun project! I hope you stayed warm and had a chance to get started on the Woven Wreaths project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot fathom that kind of cold! I bet they build houses tighter and better insulated where you live than they do here. What kind of colors did you find for temps that cold on your temperature project?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowmen adorable. What a pleasure to stitch something so cute!

    ReplyDelete