Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday #151. August 1st





Linking up with Carol at Quilt Schmilt - For the Love of Fabric.  A good place to share and be accountable for your to-do list or playlist if you prefer!





Last Week
July 25th - July 31st


1. Work on bottom border for Spool Quilt ✅ It’s ready for stitching but my Bernina is away at the spa! So later! 


2. Finish and post ABC Table Scraps Challenge July = Red, A&G. ✅ My post is here!
3. Work on Poinsettia Bread Cloth ✅  More red has been added! And 6 needles are threaded and ready!



4. Sew some red string blocks and maybe some crumb blocks with the cut off pieces. 




      2 more red strings were completed ( they need to be squared up)and some crumb blocks are growing!

5. Maybe read 1 chapter a night in my book. With the possibility of no prime time TV this fall, I need to get back in the habit of reading!  July 25th - 2 chapters
                                                     July 26th - 1 chapters 
                                                     July 27th - 2 chapters 
July 28,29, 30 no reading done 😠 July 31st - -1 chapter before my eyes slammed shut and I dropped my book! 😴




Next Week
August 1st - 7th

1. Post about August colors for RSC and the coordinating UFOs.
2. Keep stitching on Poinsettia Bread Cloth
3. Cut binding for Rainbow Neighbourhood quilt. The longarmer promised it to me by the 1st of September so I can bind it for the Quilt Show, October 7th & 8th. I want to be ready to attach it and make a label. 
4. Set up my “backup Janome”, because the Bernina is getting cleaned!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Love all those reds! I used to be such an avid reader but for years now, I hardly physically read a handful of books. I mostly listen to them--seems to be the only way I get to "read", but I miss having that book in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're making good progress on your cross-stitch project! I notice you have multiple needles threaded - tell me more about that. Can't wait to see your Rainbow Neighbourhood finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling at the falling asleep while reading! I always thought I'd read more when I retired. No one told me I would get tired more easily! Love the stitching, and may the spa visit be short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy week ahead, Judy. I think that is a great idea to read a chapter a night. It is so nice to get lost in a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Poinsettia Bread Cloth is really coming along! Nice list of projects. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo love that pointsettia bread cloth...lovely stitching and I like how you've prepped 6 needles. I've started doing that too. Great projects on the go, Judy.

    ReplyDelete