Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2022

I LIKE Thursday~~ Movies and a birthday!




Good Morning! It’s I LIKE Thursday.!  Ready to share some likes, some gratitude? Hop on over to LeeAnna's blog, Not Afraid of Color and check it out! 


This week, LeeAnna gave us this prompt.   Is there a movie you watch over and over?

Nope!  I almost never watch a movie a second time.  One exception is THE POLAR EXPRESS 





and maybe , just maybe. Sleepless in Seattle.  




POLAR EXPRESS cause I'm a Christmas freek!  And a long time Tom Hanks fan. I love the animation in this movie and the story line. I watch every year if I can. 

Sleepless in Seattle :  because Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are so cute together. I haven't seen this one in a very long time. I haven’t looked for it, usually I don’t have the TV all to myself, so I don’t choose. 


Other likes.

Mr Busy had a birthday. 

He had a birthday donut, 


then a visit from the great grandkids and our granddaughter, and birthday pie,  




a phone call from our son and a dinner out at Ruby Tuesday's. 



Monday, I received the Giveaway I won from Linda during her blog hop drawing. 



The prizes were in a lovely gift bag! 



Then I had to slip the charms out of their packaging and pet them a bit! Such cute prints and soft colors.
Thank you again, Linda and Melva and Brenda for the fun Blog Hop in celebration of National Sewing Month. And to the sponsors /partners for the wonderful giveaway gifts.


And Linda sent this cute Fall Pickup paper with a sweet handwritten note inside! 


I’ll be happily stitching on BOO CREW today with treasured friends. We are meeting in a different place this day. The library didn’t have a room available, then Monday they had a water line break and as of  Wednesday were still closed for cleanup! Yikes! I hope too many books weren’t damaged! ☹️😟
I ❤️ MY LIBRARY! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!







9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mr. Busy! What a great gift from Linda, the fabrics are lovely! Have fun sewing and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Polar Express, also a favorite here! Happy Birthday to Mr. Busy, too. Glad he got lots of treats! That's too bad about your library - definitely hope the damage isn't too extensive. Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubby who looks quite contented there with his sweets. Yes, Polar Express is a favourite of mine too. And I also loved Sleepless in Seattle. Enjoy your weekend, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mr. Busy, Great movie pics, and what a fun prize package. I was notified that my sewing with the old girls I used to call stitching with the biddies is starting up again in October. Unfortunately we will be 3 less after all this time and COVID.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birthday pie looks pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy! Hmm, Polar Express. I'm not 100% sure if I've seen that or not. But I am certainly open to adding that to my list to see this holiday season. It sounds like one I might be able to watch with our littles, too. Congrats on the win of those lovely prints. I look forward to seeing how you decide to use them. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday doughnut looks pretty good (the pie looks better). Yay for a gift bag! Really cute fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Mr Busy! What kind of pie is that? I like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan together (and separately too!), but for some reason that movie made me very sad - weird huh? Makes my heart happy you won that giveaway. You are such a kind person, you deserve much more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you -- love my library! Congratulations on winning the prize. The thank you pack was nice also -- especially the hand-written note. Don't get many of those nowadays! haha! Belated birthday wishes to Mr. Busy. The donut looks extra celebratory!

    ReplyDelete