Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

To-Do Tuesday! Goals are Good!


Linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal to set some goals for next week and to show progress on those set last week. Come join the fun! 

My list last week…..


Week Aug 16 - Aug 22

1. VOTE! Our primary is today! 🇺🇸🦅 ✅




2. Get Pop Star to the quilter and write a OMG post!
This gets a ✅ with explanation. My quilter has a new pro quilter module and is just starting to learn it. So she doesn’t have Pop Star in her possession, but it is on her schedule. The post is written here, I’ll link it  with Patty at Elm Street Quilts when she opens her link on Wednesday. 



3. Make at least 2 blocks for CiL and get them in the mail. ✅ 
There are 4 in the mail to the Project Linus coordinator in Texas. I sent Kat a photo also. 





4.  Start working on TSC for August. Orange and Embroidery! ✅
It’s finished except for a label. I like it! This is a tiny peek! 






This week
Aug 23-Aug 29

1. Sew orange and neutral HSTs into a row and make a ScrapHappy Saturday post.

2. Make 4 orange string blocks.

3. Keep sewing on Triple Treat the Leaders and Enders project. 

4. Monday is my annual Medicare wellness exam! I hope I pass!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



5 comments:

  1. Your are right on track with your projects, Judy. I'll look forward to seeing your August TSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have your projects firmly under control Judy. :) That orange and embroidery peek is pretty. Good luck with your wellness exam - it's always good to get those over with.
    Thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fun peek at your TSC project! Looking forward to the reveal. And Popstar all quilted, too! Lol, when I go for those wellness exams now, I'm always stressing out about the, "I'm going to give you three words, and then you say them back to me a little later!" You can do it, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the reveal.Good luck with the exams, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing your PopStar quilt. I hope your exam goes well!

    ReplyDelete