Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May One Monthly Goal Link-up ~ Bind Hollow Nines!



I finally decided on which project to list as my May 2022 OMG. 

I have lots of items to work on. Some not even quilt related. But a friend offered to quilt one of my “flimsies”  She has had her long arm about a year and is finally feeling confident enough to quilt for “piecers” like me.  





I gladly accepted and searched my stash for a backing. I started to piece a backing from some appropriate fabric. Then I made a miscalculation! Ugh!  So a quick trip to JoAnns yielded this multi-colored “sprinkle “ fabric. I like it. 


The quilting is very subtle. A daisy meander with white thread. When it's all finished and bound, I'll try to get a photo outside. Today and most of this week, it has been dreary and rainy. We need the rain so I am not complaining. 



 My goal for May is to find a binding fabric, construct a binding and get it machine attached to the quilt. Make it ready for hand quilting the final step! 






Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt and I love the backing fabric. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete