We are watching Bosch:Legacy on freevee!
New crimes, same Bosch. Amazon Prime "freevee"
A modern day story with references to the Battle of the Little Big Horn. I have read the 2 previous titles in this series. The author is a Wyoming resident. He served on the Sheriff's Department in our county.
I'm stitching the binding down on Frames.
A reddish Bachelor Block from Pieces of the Garden at Melva Loves Scraps
Check out LeeAnna’s blog, Not Afraid of Color for a list of other participants in I LIKE Thursday. A great place to share all the dood things in the world today. Lately we could all use a little help in that task!
I will be taking a short break from posting to I LIKE Thursdays. Life has gotten in the way. I will be back at the end of June or early July.







I binged watch Bosch Legacy and loved it and also watched the new series The Lincoln Lawyer (by the same author and Bosch's half brother) binged watched that one too and loved it.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you here today, Judy! We're enjoying Bosch:Legacy, too. Just not enough episodes, lol! Hooray for sewing binding and Growing Up Odd! Your book sounds interesting, too. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYay for binding! I like the color of your bachelor block. I know how it is with life getting in the way. I hope it's at least something good. :-)
ReplyDeleteHooray for a soon-to-be finish! As the binding gets sewn down, so goes another quilt into the "done" pile.
ReplyDelete