Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2022

I Like Thursday #94








Good Morning!  And Happy Cinco de Mayo!   

I'm posting a short I LIKE Thursday today. If you'll click on over to Not Afraid of Color
you will find that LeeAnna has listed the links to lots of bloggers who have gratitude today. 



I usually start my I LIKE posts with words I've found on the internet that speak to me. Here is the latest. Isn't that drawing of the hedgehog with the dandelion the cutest?



I've started a new quilt. This one is NOT scraps. Now you know I LIKE scraps, but I needed something to "get started and get done".  The top is done. 


On the left is the pattern cover. I bought a kit from a quilt shop in Minnesota back in 2007! The kit had lovely fabrics to make version 2 which is shown in the upper left of the pattern photo.   I am pleased! I think I have a great backing choice and the binding was included in the kit! It is the black oriental writing print. It is 36 x42. I will put hanging triangles on the back, 


Also I have binding to make for this scrappy cutie! I’ll be excited to get this one done too! 





Mr Busy has an appointment at the eye institute this afternoon. So we are probably driving as you read this.  It’s a 2+ hour drive depending on the weather. The forecast is good. And we have plans to meet my brother and sister-in-law for lunch. I have this cute little sticker for her car window. 



My SIL is a great advocate for Peace ( she boasts  about being a hippie) and Love, ( she collects all things heart shaped and signs all texts and notes with a Purple Heart 💜). She also loves to seek out baby bison born in the early spring in Custer State Park near their home. I thought this was absolutely perfect! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



4 comments:

  1. The frames quilt is very pretty. The 2nd quilt is that part of the RSC? Cute sticker. Funny you should mention she likes the baby bison, the article about a woman being thrown by an adult bison after trying to approach a baby bison has been posted several times recently even though it happened a year or more ago. Great likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one quilt kit that I bought on Craftsy's (Bluprints) last days and how long has that been now - 4-5 years? and another from around that time -glad you dug it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, Frames is beautiful! You really got right on that! I love your hollow 9 patch quilt, too. Hope the drive, appointment, and lunch are all good. I'm taking my mom to the dentist this afternoon - oh boy! Fortunately I can sit out in the waiting room and read my book. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little hedgehog. Frames is a pretty quilt. Love that scrappy quilt! Simple designs can look so stunning.

    ReplyDelete