Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching.

 



Last week I was stitching on this lovely from Jenny of Elefantz.  It's been going pretty quickly as I sit with Mr. Busy and watch movies in the evening. 

This is as of this morning. Close to the finish line for August!




I also have this binding to do. So that will be my project today. Probably while we have our family ZOOM call and then while watching TV. We are not basketball fans, so no March Madness for us. Though it was fun to know that the Wyoming Cowboys from the University of Wyoming were at the big dance!  Sadly they lost to Indiana on Tuesday night. 

Whatever we end up watching. I'll be sewing binding on the cute little quilt, I've named Ninja Friends!

It will be a donation quilts, as there are no babies in the wings in this family! At least not that I know of! Lol!! 





Your can hop on over to Kathy's blog and check out what others are slow stitching today. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!






8 comments:

  1. Your August embroidery is so cute, Judy.
    It is a happy feeling to hand sew a binding, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely embroidery.... the colours are perfect for August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to have some hand stitching to do while watching tv. Lovely embroidery and nice to have a quilt to bind too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your August embroidery is sweet and the Ninja quilt is adorable, enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for stitching binding! It means you're almost finished - always a good feeling. Enjoy your stitching today, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your August stitchery is cute! Love the Ninja fabric. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your embroidery is beautiful. I like that brightly colored quilt. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a precious embroidery project you are working on. I hope you finish your binding tonight as you enjoy something good on TV. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete