Checking in with Linda at Texas Quilt Girl for To Do Tuesday! This event keeps me accountable! And I love seeing how the other participants are doing. And cheering them on!
Last week:
February 1st - February 7th
1. Start sewing aqua or teal. February color for RSC22
2. Walk if weather permits. At least 3 days. ✅ Just 3 days though! It's been blustry!
3. Write a February OMG post! ✅ post is here
4. Write I LIKE post on Wed 2-2-22, for publication on Thursday morning. ✅
you can read that post here!
5. Yes! Keep working on Santa Baker! ✅.
Not a very interesting list but I completed it! As far as Valentine's Day plans, there are none. Except that the greeting cards have been purchased, last Friday. And they were mailed yesterday. The USPS seems to take longer than before, so my cards to AZ, FL, VT and Northern CA, take more than 3 days. I don't want candy( WW , you know) and I dislike roses (that's a story no body wants to hear). So maybe we will do take out from a normally sit down restaurant, instead of our usual FAST Food place. I'd love to go in and sit down, but our community cases are up. Nobody wears a mask. It's worrisome.
Next week's looks like this.
Feb 8 - Feb 14th.
1. Launder and mount Santa Baker. I'll need Mr Busy's help for this one.
2. Continue working on TSC for February. Aqua and Improv. Take photos for post at the end of the month.
3. Make balance of HST in red and aqua for the first two rows of Zig Zag Quilt
4. Start a new slow stitching project.
Happy Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day, which every you celebrate.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



I'm curious about Aqua and Improv...I'm sure that will be interesting.Love the zigzag start. Great lists and I really wish I was good at following them. Best I can say is they are more a guide. And I'm such an obedient person, too. LOL
ReplyDeleteBaker Santa turned out so lovely. Very well done, Judy. I am looking forward for seeing how Mr Busy will help you mount it.
ReplyDeleteYour aqua HTS for a Zig-Zag quilt are looking pretty.
Have a great stitching week.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of sorting out Aqua...looks like my room after I sort out some fabric. Your Santa is beautiful! Have a great day!
Love the colors and design!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the reminder for Valentine cards.
Hi Judy! Your teal blocks look lovely. Is that a herringbone pattern you plan to use for your layout? That is one of my favorites! Santa Baker looks finished - is it?!! Oh, it is since you are laundering it this week. Yippee! Enjoy your Valentine's Day. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteHave I ever told you how much I love your blog header? You took that pic when you stayed with your son? Santa Baker looks almost done - so pretty. Love all the teal scraps. We have no plans for Valentine's (or Galentine's) Day, maybe I'll bake something chocolate-y. Hope it warms up enough for you to walk, or at least that it stops being blustery.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday!
I see you are using the scrap colored baskets. I have the post with the pattern saved and hope one day to actually start making them.
ReplyDeleteLove your Santa!! Good luck with your list for the week!
ReplyDeleteThat Santa stitchery is really cute. Good luck with your to do list this week.
ReplyDelete