This is the final ScrapHappy Saturday for April 2021. I have been sewing some blue.
My blue asterisks are trimmed and attached to the joining strips. I am liking this sampler that Angela has designed.
I made some hollow nine patches. I've been sewing these for two years. I nearly have enough for a quilt. I need to put it on the design wall to see if there are some colors that need more blocks.
I sewed only 1 Geese Migration block in light/bright blue.
The Sewing Center has fabric.
And of course I sewed a table runner. It's called Woven Squares from a pattern sheet from Anka’s Treasures. The pattern is called Mini Charmers I designed by Heather Mulder Peterson.
I used a mini charm pack, pulled most of the light and bright blue pieces from it, also a couple of contrasting pieces that I love. A bit of orange and pink and even a green grapey tone. Then added some my scraps of my favorite blues. I like it!
On our coffee table with a candle my sister made.





lovely projects and such a great table topper
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the rainbow quilt growing on your design wall, Judy!!! I love the finished photo of your runner on table with your sister's candle!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your tablerunner in use! That looks like a handy set of patterns to have, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blocks, love the table runner with the candle.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your table runner. You did a great job picking fabrics for it especially the fun splashes of different colors. You've got some great blocks too.
ReplyDeleteYou made beautiful blocks, Judy! And your table runner is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Asterisks, Judy!! Your other blocks in Light/Bright BLUE are great, too. And, oh, that terrific TABLE SCRAPS Challenge runner!!! :o))
ReplyDeleteLove the table runner, such fun design. Beautiful blocks, can't wait to see the quilts done.
ReplyDelete