Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday

 


I know some of you are tired of seeing this finish.....but it is a FINISH “


Threads for each bunny, Yellow is Tulip. Pink is Dot, Turquoise is Bubbles, and Lime is Chrysanthemum!

We have 4 grandchildren, 3 girls and 1 boy. I should probably say, 3 women, 1 man. They are 35, 30, 28, & 27. But they were little bunnies once upon a time. 


 It’s bound in a  muted yellow check.


This is to remind me how I quilted it. Hard to see, though. Concentric squares

The backing was a donated piece that just barely was wide enough.  So it was meant to be. 


Oh! And this got finished too, but mostly by Mr Busy. He let me place the last 12 pieces! What a guy! 


So that's all that got done this week. I pulled fabrics for a few other projects. But nothing finished. 

I'll link this post over at Alycia Quilts.  Her Finished or Not Finished Friday is a fun place to visit and get inspired. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


3 comments:

  1. How could anyone get tired of bunnies?!? Unless you're tired of bunnies eating your vegetable garden and mowing your flowers... Very cute, and the puzzle looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bunnies are darling! Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great finish!! and never tired of seeing it - its done in time for a great holiday!! and how fun to represent those grand kids!!!

    ReplyDelete