Let's see how I did last week! Then I'll link this week list over at ChrisKnits. Join us over there. Definitely an underachiever. I think. But at least it's something.
Last Week March 30th to April 6th
1. Finish the Bunny Mini before Easter. ✅
2. Start on something Bright and Light Blue ✅
I got a start, but barely.
3. Decide in an OMG for April. ✅
My OMG post is here. It will be a table runner.
4. Make at least one international sisters block.✅
I cut fabric then hesitated due to the figures on the fabric and did a re-think.
This is a different fabric, just as bright and happy!
And the block is now done! It’s 10.5” and it goes together pretty quickly!
Next week: April 6 - April 12
1. Keep working on the table runner.
2. Sew some hollow nine patches
3. Cut fabric for a Geese Migration block
4. Get 1 needed fabric for Sandra’s QAL- Follow Your Own Path.
See the button on my sidebar to check out the details.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy