I think it’s kind of amazing that I have been participating in LeeAnna's "I Like Thursdays" for 15 weeks. I enjoy it so much! Reading and seeing other people’s likes is the best part!
My usual start is Beside My Chair!
So far there is nothing new next to my chair. Same old mug rug, same old glass of iced drink and water! Although today there it is a concoction of 3 oz of "high test" Dr.Pepper , ice and topped with Cherry Limeade sparkling water! It’s good and refreshing. I’ve rejoined WW and had regular soda in the fridge. I know it’s supposed to be better for you, no aspartame! But it’s 13 points per bottle! So I’m diluting it. I do the same with other regular sugary drinks like juice.
I like that I got my One Monthly Goal done and it's not even the 15th yet!
I have lots of Halloween socks. Here’s a pair with candy corn on them and orange toes. Do you like candy corn?
This is a new favorite treat! Though not allowed on WW. Well, to be correct, it is allowed! But it’s got too many points to be worth it! But, Mr. Busy can eat it, tall, skinny dude that he is!
I will use gloves and a scoop and decant it into individual baggies. I'll take it to the all day sew-in on Friday to share ( and secretly, get it out of the house!)
Hope you find some likes in your life this week. Go check out Not Afraid of Color for a list of other bloggers who are sharing their week of likes! And if your are new to this, just comment on LeeAnna's post and she will add you to the list of participants.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy



Good morning, Judy! I adore candy corn. I used to buy my Mom bags of Brach's candy corn. Their bags included the solid orange pumpkins, and my Mom just hated those. So we compromised and I ate the pumpkins for her. A tough task but someone had to step up and do it. She thanked me profusely. HAHA! She loved ALL kinds of candy, though. I also adore your pretty yellow basket. Seeing these definitely makes me want to make a set for myself! Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteYes on the candy corn! My brother loves the Brachs pumpkins. I haven’t had any soda in ages and just realized I don’t miss it. I have hot herbal tea or water all day. The yellow basket is sweet. Hang in there with WW -it’ll be worth it.
ReplyDeleteCute socks! The basket came out beautifully.
ReplyDeleteaweeee love it all! I'll eat the candy corn, but break out in fat! Did you get that yellow from Joy? she's so sweet!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite cold beverage lately is iced tea mixed with a little bit of Ice brand of sparkling water in the lemonade flavor. Gives it a little lemon and a little fizz! I love your yellow basket - it's so happy! I can't handle candy corn - too sweet for me. But mixed in with other things, it's probably really good!
ReplyDeleteYour yellow basket is lovely. I just have been drinking a lot of water, except for my day off, I am lazy and swill coffee.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that you had some YELLOW fabrics that I have in my stash. Had already forgotten that I sent you a batch of scraps!! face palm
ReplyDeleteCandy corn! I like your basket. (I finished my goal early, too - yippee!). Love those socks.
ReplyDeleteWhat is high test Dr. Pepper? Kudos on finishing your goal and it is lovely. I also enjoyed your blocks roundup in your last post. Not a candy eater here but I do buy a box of those tiny bars of our favourites to have our Halloween treat too. Good luck with the WW.
ReplyDeleteI love your mug rug and your Halloween table topper. Cool socks! The yellow scrap basket came out so good! My husband lost quite a bit of weight going to WW.
ReplyDelete