Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 9, 2020

Finished or Not Finished Friday!

 




Not really a finish, but all the blocks are finished. I made scrappy sprout blocks in 2019 during the RSC19. Some months I made more, some months less. I didn’t really have a layout in mind. Last week I opened the project box and started putting them up on the design wall. I roughly followed the ROY G BIV.

Red, Orange Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet! 

This was arrangement I settled on after several revisions! 


There will be four brown blocks at the bottom. There are 3 empty places in the right column. Red, between the pink and orange, yellow below the orange and green below that! 


So now they are done. I still need to decide on sashings between the rows. I’m thinking light Grunge.
Maybe Manilla, Vanilla, or Sugar Cookie! 



They hopefully will stay on the wall, I will get the sashing fabric and get it put together. Fingers crossed. 


I'm linking up with Finished or Not Finished Friday at Alycia Quilts. 


Til next week.....


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Please wear a mask...it's not over yet!



5 comments:

  1. I love your scrappy sprouts, I've started one too but it will be awhile before it's finished. Are you going to add flowers? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's coming up rainbows! You have more than a green thumb...a rainbow thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like how this one came together! I choose sugar cookie, only because i am craving sweets - haha!! Its going to looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete