Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2020

June OMG Finished in time for the 4th!

Pictures taken:  June 17th. 
Hip Hip Hooray!  I finished my June OMG. It is complete with zippered backing!!  All from stash except the 24" zipper. I ordered 50 - 24" zippers. Now I have no excuse for not doing a zippered backing or anything else for that matter. 



The back with covered zipper.


I have even found a pillow form...but it's not as big as I would like. So as soon as I feel safe going shopping for what really is "non essential", I will look for a bigger one. 


It doesn't look too bad, just a little wimpy in the corners. My points look cut off, but that's the plumpness of the pillow. 



A close up of the zipper!  It a pretty good match!



And another photo of the back, while posed in my rocker! I'm linking up with Patti at Elm Street Quilts.
Thanks Patti for this challenge every month. It really keeps me focused and "sewing" when sometimes I just would "veg out"!





Now what will be my OMG for July????????  You're going to be surprised or maybe just  unimpressed!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy








5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your pretty finish. 50 zippers will keep you in stock for quite a while. Looking forward to seeing your July OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cushion, well done! Ok for the July surprise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Only once have I thought far enough ahead to get something done for the 4th! That table runner comes out every year and reminds me how much I want to get more patriotic decor made. This is a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sparkly 4th of July pillow indeed! So now you have all of the zippers you need for more pillows.

    ReplyDelete