So my 2 pink Geese Migration Block are done. And six hollow 9-patches also. I keep track of how many of each on a spreadsheet shared on Angela's blog. It really helps me. Here is the January post where she shared the link. It's near the bottom of the post.
I found another piece of pink solid, more peachy when I was putting all the scraps back in this basket.
I selected some needed pieces to go with it, but they all went in a zip log bag in the RSC20 project box. I think I only need two of each of the ten colors of the RSC20 colors. But we will see when I get closer to putting the quilt top together.
Yesterday I was out and about a bit. I had to return an item to am Amazon seller so I was at the UPS Store. The young man behind the counter put his mask on as I entered the store. I had mine on too.
Then I went to the post office to send 3 masks to my granddaughter in Phoenix. Not a mask in sight, although people were paying attention to the spacing and only 4 people in the lobby at a time. I had my mask on. Next stop was the Hallmark store. Again, I had my mask on. It was hot, but I wore it anyway. I had to walk 1/2 a block, so passed several people. No masks on them. Into the store and no masks on any employees or patrons. I came home so depressed. All this, as the numbers even in our little rural town are rising!!
So this is our last pink Linky party! I'm off to see what project you all are working on.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy.




Oh such pretty pinks! Especially love the rectangle blocks with the geese. Such fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great assortment of pretty pink projects! Thank you for wearing a mask. I too was in a very crowded Sam's yesterday for over an hour and it was hot but that mask stayed on. Too many people were not wearing them and not social distancing. I guess that is why the numbers in Florida are going nuts. Not too much common sense in the world right now. Big hugs to you.
ReplyDeletePretty pink scrappy blocks on your design wall, Judy! I understand how you're feeling about the masks - we feel like we're trying to do the right thing, but what about the other people we encounter along the way?!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of your PINK scraps, Judy! My (new) PINK basket is full, too. I don't know how that happened, as I rarely buy anything that color!
ReplyDeletewe keep wearing our masks no matter where we go - not in our car but as we leave the car to go in a building we put them on and have our sanitizer handy - I don't know why people won't cooperate - at this rate I will be mainly home for a year - I don't trust the beauty shops and having had a hair cut - trimming it myself - maybe I will let it grow out :) Love all your pinks you got a bit done
ReplyDeleteSo many pretty pink blocks. Love the Hollow 9-patches. Can't wait to see it all sewn up later!
ReplyDelete