Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Song Sung Blue Neil Diamond



Neil Diamond keeps running through my head lately. April's color is blue and I am feeling blue.


I’ve made a few hollow 9 patches


The bottom two are a bit dark, I'll put them in the box for when Angela picks DARK BLUE!






and I’ve made some face masks in blue.















And there are blue scraps everywhere!


              Two more square facemasks for the 2 great grands in Florida.


I’ve cut some blue pieces for 2 Geese Migration blocks!


 And put them together.






I have some trimming to do on these blocks, but I'll wait til I get ready to put them all together. Sometimes my flying geese can fly out of formation and get a bit wonky! 

Yes, I'm feeling a bit blue lately. It's been cold and dreary, that doesn't help.  This week my husband's beloved cat had to be put down. Yes,it's been blue around here. 

I'm linking up with RSC20 at Angela's blog today. 

 Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy


Judy

(my google photos have disappeared from my laptop)  so no photo of my signature. Weird!














3 comments:

  1. I like your blue geese a lot--nice choice of blues...
    ~ ~ ~ from julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have me singing! (Always loved Neil Diamond!) Pretty blue blocks, and masks, too. So sorry to hear about your hubby's cat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for scraps of BLUE in ALL of those projects!!!

    ReplyDelete