Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 6, 2019

So Scrappy Saturday! April is Aqua!

Oh My Goodness......I do love scrappiness!  Especially if its aqua or teal or turquoise or ocean or whatever the color people are naming it!




I have squares and HST cut and arranged to make Scrappy Sprout Blocks. Some of you will notice that the left half of this block looks wrong. It is really the right hand side and this happened as I piled everything on the project board to bring it home from sewing group! It did not go into the block reversed!!  "smile"


 I made the Tiny Tuesday Shoo Fly Flower block.  Should it be set diagonally or straight?  Decisions, decisions!




Half way to 6 Aqua Bow Tie Blocks. 


Even the blocks for the first 3 days of April in my Temperature quilt, read Aqua!  ""smiley face""!
Wait til you see the ones for 4-6th!!! 


I even decided to do string blocks afterall....so these are the green and red ones. I'll catch up with the yellow and aqua ones next week.



I'm a happy girl!  The sun has been shining, it's nice enough to walk outdoors and I will be able to stay with my sister the week before Easter.  Mr Busy is healing well from his surgery and the restriction on what he can lift will go away on the 15th!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy




linking up to So Scrappy Saturday!  

8 comments:

  1. The shoo fly block looks awesome turned on point, and I love the rest of your aquas. I finally have some yellow in my temperature quilt, and I'm super happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I made my scrappy sprouts blocks I mixed up the sides more than once! It took me awhile to recognize which side was which. Have fun sewing yours together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bow Ties are looking good and I'm happy to hear you're jumping on board with the strings. They look great and aren't they fun to sew???? Loving your Shoo-fly block too! Mine will be straight set but do what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Loving the bow ties especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love aqua, also. I'm swooning over it at the quilt shop every time I work. You're making some fun blocks, Judy! I hope your DH is continuing on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete