Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Scrappy Saturday Mostly Green

Finally I have some green to share. March has been a busy busy month. If you read my blog you know that Mr Busy had unexpected gallbladder surgery on the 1st. He had some complications, and spent the next 3 days in the hospital. His pain levels were intense and his breathing saturation levels dropped at night. Alarming the doctors and the nurses. We came home on Monday and the next several days were pretty grim. Needless to say, I did not drive to spend time with my sister during her second round of chemotherapy. I felt so bad about that. She is doing well, better than I had anticipated. Hopefully I will be able to go the next round.

In the mean time, between hospital and doctor visits, checking on the patient, up and down the stairs, and doing regular household chores, I got these done.


4 green sprout blocks. I do not have a plan for them yet!


A green Multiply block. This one was really fun and a bit challenging for me. I always say,  I do not like miniature blocks and this one is tiny.

Five green bow tie blocks and a black one. Yes, black. I have a plan. You'll have to "hide and watch" 

as Mr Busy says!

This can happen when you try to do too many things at the same time. An easy fix, thank goodness!

And I finished appliqueing the lemon peel block from February and turned the Multiply block to the correct orientation. .





Tuesday I dumped my string box and quickly made the #2 block for March.



That's all for this post!  I'll be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy. 


Until next time,

Stay Busy and Stay Happy

6 comments:

  1. I hope your husband is doing better - my daughter had gallbladder surgery on surgery on January 16th and had lots pain and every complication you could think of - have they checked to make sure there wasn't a stone left behind - there was one for DD and because of that she had to have several more procedures done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilting. I used to quilt a lot, but I stalled out over an enormous quilt I was making for my mom and dad (which I never finished). That quilt still sits in my backroom, haunting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, I hope your husband is doing better. I'm sure your sister understood. With all of that, I'm amazed you also made some quilty progress. All the progress is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry your husband is going through all of that - hope he is feeling better and better each day! I'm impressed with what you got done anyway. Your green blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW many lovely GREEN scraps in your RSC blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness. Hope everyone gets well soon.
    And I will have to hide and watch. I'm very curious as to the black Bow Tie!

    ReplyDelete