Tiny Tuesday's are great fun.
In addition to all the other challenges I have signed up for this one is providing me a bit of instant gratification. I set to work on the Multiply block designed by Jo Butterfield. https://jobutterfield.blogspot.com/2019/03/multiply-green-rsc19-tiny-tuesday.html
My green scraps were already on my cutting table so I found 4 small pieces and cut them to 1.25" square. That's tiny! In fact they were in my "probably throw away basket"
Then 3 pieces @ 1 5/8"! That's still little in my book! And finally 3 @ 2 3/4"! I have a lot of 2 .5" scraps cut, but still it was easy peasy to find some slightly bigger chunks and square them up to 2 3/4". Now sew!
Mine is in 10 different greens, just like Jo's, and set on the diagonal as directed. In the quilt this one will not be oriented like this. It will be so:
Multiply next to Lemon Peel! Aren't they lovely? When these tiny gems are photographed on my design wall, every little thread shows up. I think I had better get out the lint roller!
I will link up to Angela's linky party and get busy on the next Tiny Tuesday block!. FUN!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy



No comments:
Post a Comment