The number drawn for march in the APQ UFO Challenge was # 8 on my list. It was to do something with the second of the two Nativity panels in my ufo basket. I chose the Panel Magic pattern by Pieced Tree. These come on a small laminated card, I found mine at a LQS several years ago. It is Tiny57. I assume they are still available, but I am not positive. The panel is called A Child Is Born by Deb Strain for Moda. I have had this panel for probably 5-6 years. I used a piece of neutral from my stash, the selvage says Hand Stitched Holiday by Kathy Schmidt for Moda. It's a light beige with white cross stars. Like you would make if you were embroidering stars. I also had the red with gold stars in my stash.
I could not find the selvage, so I don't remember the fabric. It is nearly gone now.
I need to get a backing pieced and then get this one to the long arm quilter.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy
Judy


No comments:
Post a Comment