Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Oh scrap! Of course there are scraps!

I seem to only sew with scraps, lately.  I am intent on using up my stash.

This week, I have stitched 5 string blocks:

And a bowtie block!



A string umbrella block that resembles a tree!




And a couple of pink sprout blocks.



I have also sorted my 2 containers of 2” strips. I wish I had taken photos of that, but I was too embarrassed!



This tub of strings and a couple of chunks  is still a jumbled mess.





Oh, and I have sewn really skinny strings together to make “yarn” . I am crocheting a rug!


So, yes!  There are scraps!
So I'll link up to Oh Scrap at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


4 comments:

  1. It looks like you’re well on the way to getting rid of those scraps. The rug is a great idea. Looks like you have a patio umbrella. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like me - I am intent on using scraps too so joined the RSC19 my first time and I think all the other quilts I am making are mainly from scraps as well and I have enough to probably almost last my lifetime! I say almost as I know I will always need to purchase more neutrals at least LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we're all in the same boat (or could that be tub?!) with our scraps! It's fun to have blocks to make that use them, even if we never do use them up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh course there are scraps! I love seeing all your scrappy blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete