Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 4, 2026

ScrapHappy Saturday. April 4th

 


Joining all the scrappy quilters today at Angela’s ScrapHappy Saturday

Angela announced the color for April last week. It is PINK. 


So I got the first 16-patch star block done, in Pink. 


Also this week I completed the 4th red block for March, got 2 more green blocks cut out and one sewed, for February and 2 blue blocks complete for January . 



So my goal is to get 2 more blue blocks, one more green and a 2nd pink one. Then I’ll be caught up. 


I’ve also been sewing crumb blocks for each color of the month. Didn’t get to the pink scraps this week, but there are some crumbs in my bags of scraps. So next week you will see more pinky scrappiness. 


Off to check out other posts at So Scrappy. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful 




8 comments:

  1. Looking good, Judy! SEW pretty in PINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 16-patch star blocks! I need to add those to my RSC rotation next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty pink block, Judy! Love seeing all your blocks on the wall together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these little blocks with the stars are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your star blocks are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are looking so great!! what fun to see all the colors!

    ReplyDelete