We are continuing with good weather , but there is a forecast for change. Snow on Sunday. Typical for Springtime in Wyoming.
The puppy is keeping us on our toes. I have the nicest friends. Last week, at our Stitching Gathering, there was a brown paper bag marked Doggie Bag. In it were 2 new chew toys and this card.
April 23 2026
For National telephone day, what is your relationship with phones? lol
always have it with you? Check it at intervals or use it mainly for calls? Remember when there was one phone for the family hanging on the wall? Remember party lines? Do you use a phone as a computer even tho the screen is so small? Fave apps on the phone?
I try to have it with me. If it rings I will rush to answer it. Guess that stems from all my years as an office worker. My phone and Mr Busy’s are the only phone we have. No landline anymore. We didn’t have a party line. My parents had a business and the business line often rang in our house.
I don’t like using the phone as a computer because of the small screen. But if I’m not close to my iPad or laptop, I will.
Favorite apps? Contacts, Messenger, Starbucks, Audible and My Chart.
The next read for my Face 2 Face book club is The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides. Have you read it?
I’m not a big fan of psychological thrillers, but I hope it’s well written.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



How sweet of your friend to give you a gift for Miss Emily! I bet having a puppy is a lot of fun! I agree on the phone screens being too small for many things, but they are definitely handy for others. We just got rid of our land line a few months ago, so had to get used to being a little more attached to the cell phones.
ReplyDelete