Sharing at Angela's Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2026.
I am sad to report absolutely no sewing was done in my studio. Unless you count stitching two pieces of bag mesh together to be woven between the rails of our open stairway.
My machine looks just the same as last week.
The crumb blocks are still in limbo!
So I'll share a meme I found on Facebook.
Yesterday we got Emmie registered as a patient at a local vet clinic and she got her second rounds of "puppy shots". She didn't wiggle , didn't wimper. Her first set of shots was given to her before we adopted her. She now weighs 3.6lbs. So she is growing and checked out all good.
Yesterday this was what we woke up to. But it the best kind of moisture in my opinion. Wet frozen snow on the lawns and trees, none on the sidewalks and roads.
Yesterday we got Emmie registered as a patient at a local vet clinic and she got her second rounds of "puppy shots". She didn't wiggle , didn't wimper. Her first set of shots was given to her before we adopted her. She now weighs 3.6lbs. So she is growing and checked out all good.
I did get my biscornu stitched together and stuffed. I still have to put the buttons through the center but need a longer needle. I have doll making needles somewhere...then it will be done. Hooray!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!







You're busy with that little ball of fluff, Judy! 3.6 pounds is tiny! How big will she be when full-grown? Glad you got some moisture - we could sure use some more. The biscornu with octopuses looks great and almost done!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Mile a Minute/Crumb quilt set in grey picture at the top of your blog, nice setting for this block.
ReplyDeleteI do love those star blocks you're working on, Judy, as time permits. Emmie is the cutest little thing!!!
ReplyDeleteyour meme made me laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteand cute Emmie - shes so tiny - I love it!