Today I’ll share at Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I have a third 16 patch star completed. One more to go. I need to get 2 more green ones done. And go back and do Blue for January. Now that Project Quilting 17 and SAHRR have come to an end, I should be able to do those. If I get them all cut out and on design boards, I can use them as Leaders and Enders for each other.
And there will be crumb blocks !
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.




The extra projects are always fun to participate in, but kind of a relief to get them finished up, too! Your star blocks are looking great, and you're building lots of new fabric with the crumb blocks. I'm planning to work on some more of those this afternoon!
ReplyDeleteI love those star blocks, so effective!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful star blocks, Judy, and crumb blocks too.
ReplyDeleteLots of fun red going on here! Love those stars & you can't lose with crumbs!
ReplyDelete