This week’s prompt is Two Colors. At first I was going to go rogue, because I really wanted to add more of the pansy fabric. I guess technically it is purple and yellow. But in reality there is whilst, green and yellow and many shades of purple. So this is plan B. I’m not extremely pleased. And they are not attached yet, so I could change my mind. It is almost to the correct size, so I’ll wait for the final round and then continue
I’m joining the linky party at Quilting Gail
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful



I think the two color top and bottom borders add nice framing, and hopefully the final prompt will let you use the fun pansy fabric to full effect!
ReplyDeleteThe 2 colour borders look great!!! I'm loving your quilt! Thank you for joining the SAHRR'26 and linking to Round #5!
ReplyDeleteI think that is one of the challenges of the SAHRR, as I understand it: balancing the unknown against the known. And like you, I really hope there is a prompt that will encourage the use of that fun pansy print: it needs to be there! (I imagine more than a few of us will be switching things around once all the prompts are announced.) But it's looking great!
ReplyDeleteSometimes you have to try things just to see what happens! Maybe you will like this border better when border 6 comes into play. I know you'll find a way to use that pretty pansy fabric, too!
ReplyDeleteI think I had some of that pansy fabric, and I remember it being pretty, so I can see why you want to use it! Your quilt is looking great!
ReplyDeleteOhh, I love your pansy/sewing machine look, Judy!!!
ReplyDelete