Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 23, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching

 

 

 I’ll be stitching this morning on the final backstitching of the octopuses on my Biscornu. My friends keep asking how it coming, “am I done,yet?”  I do need to finish, so I can go on to something else. 


It took me 1.5 hours to get this far on the upper left octopus. But it really does help define it. 


Today also , we will wander through the Festival of Trees. It’s a fundraiser for various health agencies in our city. 




It’s not slow stitching but it’s a favorite activity of mine. 


Linking to KathysQuilts:Slow Sunday Stitching


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




4 comments:

  1. I know it is time consuming and not very interesting to stitch, but that backstitching around the design sure does make a difference in the final look of it! Have fun at the Festival of Trees - I bet there are some beautiful trees to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The octopus is adorable! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete