Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching

 



I’m popping in to share a bit of progress on two current projects and a possible new start.  Go check the other Slow Stitching posts at Kathy’s Quilts

First, the octopus biscornu is getting really close to the back stitching stage. 



The piece with the orange coral will be the underneath piece


And Gingerbread Saltbox is coming along nicely too. 


The snowman potholder thread keeper was a gift years ago from a friend . There are sandwich sized ziplock bags sewn into the spine. Room for lots of thread, needles, threaders, tiny scissors, whatever you need! Handy for sure. 


I received a prize during Christmas in July from Linda at Texas Quilt Gal. Some beautiful gold sparkly cross stitch fabric complete with shiny Christmas-y threads. 



I was gifted this beautiful chart.   I think there is another project on the horizon. 




3 comments:

  1. Your octopus project looks wonderful, Judy! It's so fun with those octopuses all swimming around and the other little sea creatures, too. Love the gingerbread house also! Congratulations on your win from Linda - that Peace on Earth chart will be perfect for that. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful seasonal projects and your octopus cross stitch is really fun! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful win there! I've had that chart in my wish folder for a long time and I love it too. You are moving your projects along, Judy.

    ReplyDelete