Then like this with the dark neutral blocks in the 3rd column . The blue row has an extra blue one as a place holder. I’m building a few more dark neutral blocks. I’m still unsure and not really pleased. Nancy from Grace &Peace Quilting, suggested more random. I wonder if my OCD will allow me to do that! LOL
Here is the latest.
I’m also building a pieced backing for the string quilt. It’s a puzzle!!
Not in anyway a final layout. Just up on the design wall so I remember what is what.
That all for now!
Linking up with ScrapHappy Saturday.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



I really like the second layout. The missing blocks could all be more "brownish" in value like a golden camel for yellow, an army green/olive or pickle for green. Aqua will be trickier because blue has nothing to do with brown but maybe a dark teal would work and some old mauve do have a brownish look to them. Anywho! That's my suggestion. Enjoy the dithering. ;^)
ReplyDeleteI think either of the layouts works nicely. The blocks are pretty and will play together in any layout. But I'm like you, and random doesn't always work out with my brain. LOL
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are beautiful all together, Judy! I have a hard time doing a random layout with the rainbow blocks, too, though. I really like the rainbow order in the first layout. But where to put those dark neutrals? That is the question!
ReplyDelete