Sharing this morning with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching. I’m so grateful for this group of stitchers and this place to celebrate the art of hand stitching with needle and thread. Lately, it’s been hard to get down to my sewing room . It feels too far away from Mr. Busy.
My Thursday Stitchers group provides me with much needed emotional support. Last week I worked on the last octopus on the biscornu. Five more legs and an orange starfish and the main stitching will be done. I’ve decided to work on it at home. I talk too much at stitching group, I keep loosing my place!LOL
At home I’ve been working on the Gingerbread Saltbox from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting. I really like to stitch in the season, so I’ll continue working toward the finish on this Christmas house.
I have a few other Christmas ones to work on too.. I maybe should have done a Christmas in July marathon stitch. 😀
No Bronco game to watch today so we will rooting for a couple other teams. The Vikings, the 49ers, and the Bills. Better gather my supplies and get busy.
Happy Stitching!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


Only five more legs and a starfish - you're almost there! I think I would have a hard time keeping track if I was trying to count stitches in a group, too. It sounds like we're rooting for the same teams today, but the games are not all going the way we planned, lol!
ReplyDeleteI love both your octopi and gingerbread stitchings! Aren't stitching groups the absolute best?!?! Enjoy the upcoming week and hopefully you find more time for stitching!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching, Judy. I enjoy seeing these slow stitching pieces of yours. How wonderful to have a great group to stitch with!
ReplyDeleteThe octopus look great!
ReplyDelete