Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2025

Thursday May 15th



Thank You    Thank You     Thank You  



 This really isn’t a regular I Like Thursday post, but I wanted to post big Thank You to all who shared, best wishes, happy thoughts and prayers for Mr. Busy. The surgery is over, we are in day 2 post op. Still in the ICU. Hopefully back to regular cardiac floor by the weekend. He says he is nit in a lot of pain, but there is still some drain and his blood pressure needs to come up and stay up.


For some reason, blogger won’t let me share a photo or a GIF. 


SO THIS IS A UNATTRACTIVE POST.   BUT THANKS ALL ANYWAY!💗💜💚🩵💙🧡💝

Stay Busy and Stay Happy


JUDY

6 comments:

  1. Judy, it's great to see a post from you, and it sounds like things are proceeding as they should. I remember from when both my mom and Mike's dad had bypass surgery that there are lots of baby steps to be followed after this surgery and it feels slow at first. Sending you a hug and the hope that Mr. Busy is a little bit stronger each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a quick recovery for Mr Busy and rest for you Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have missed some posts... So sorry Mr Busy had to undergo surgery. Hope it all went well. Thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big relief all round. And in awe of what medicine can do these modern times, Judy. Take Care, J

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang blogger blocks too many photos I want to share
    relief about mr busy.... Love, LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is annoying when blogger acts up. I hope your hubby is doing even better now!

    ReplyDelete