Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday May

 


We have a new color for our Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks. For May it is green. I like green. I have 2 scrap baskets + an overflow bin. I made 2 green potato chip blocks. These 2 are a mix of the green scraps from my 2” strip basket. Now I’ll try to do some just light to medium and some of dark forest like greens. 




I am cutting parts for a Glowing Hearts baby size quilt. Sandra at Musings of a Menopausal Melon is hosting. QAL. The pattern is for sale in her Etsy Shop. 



There are some touches of green in this fabric pull. As I cut the background this weekend, I found this


A long black mark, maybe ink, on the underside of the first 2 1/2” strip I cut. All this fabric was given to me. But there is enough to recut. So it’s all good. 


Finally ready to link to  Angela’s ScrapHappy Saturday


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



3 comments:

  1. Your green potato chip blocks look fabulous , Judy. This is going to be one fantastic quilt. Enjoy your Monday. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is one of my favorite colors! Your potato chip blocks look great in green, Judy. The strips for the heart project are going to make some pretty blocks, too. I love those florals - both the larger flowers and the tiny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green can be such a soothing color, the potato chip block is a good choice for your greens

    ReplyDelete