Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 18, 2025

Rainbow Scrap Challenge 3rd Saturday

 



Some pink scraps were cut to 2”x3 1/2”. I’m a judicious cutter of scraps. That makes me slower. But I am not in a race, my focus is to use up my scraps. 

One potato chip block was finished,




 one is under my needle. 


So many different pinks! Raspberry to Petal Pink, to beige-y Peach. 


Small leftovers will become crumb blocks. I have a plan for those too. 




It’s been a slow start this  month but it’ll get better. The cold is making my arthritic joints hurt. It’s 4 degrees now at 4pm with a low tonight of -12.  And it’s playoff weekend, so not much machine work. I spent time this morning with like minded quilters. Mostly lots of visiting and sharing. It was Reveal Day for the last of the 2024 challenges. Some beautiful quilts and needlework were revealed. 


Hope you all are having a great January. I’m linking up with Angela at So Scrappy Hop on over to see lots of pink!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Love your potato chip block! This one is on my radar to make, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought we were cold! Brrrr! You've got some pretty pink scraps there, Judy - they look great in the potato chip blocks. Sounds like you had fun with your quilting friends today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your potato chip block! Enjoy the playoff weekend! STAY WARM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pink potato chip block - so pretty! Man that is cold Judy - makes our subfreezing temps seem warm in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was never very keen on the mixed colour potatoe chip blocks, but seeing your one in pinks and neutrals has changed my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Potato Chip block. I was amazed looking through my pink scraps too at how many different shades there were. I guess that's the beauty of scraps -- they all play nicely together. I am also a slow cutter. I find that the more accurate I cut, the better the block turns out! Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete