Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 21, 2024

I LIKE Thursday

 




I’m joining friends at Not Afraid of Color to talk about some good things! 


I finished the sling bag for my granddaughter! 




I’ll give it to her this weekend.


My book club met last Monday. We reviewed and discussed Go As A River! Most of us liked it, but one member was put off by parts of it! No spoilers here, but I’ll say I liked it a lot! 


I finished The Amber Keeper, 


I recommend it, if you like historical fiction, tossed with a love story and a dysfunctional family!  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. 

And I’ve just started this one. It’s been on my Kindle for a long time! I am enjoying it . 


 

My stitching group met today. Lots of project for show and tell and WIPs.

Lower center is homemade apple caramels! Yum-O!





LeeAnna asked this question: 

What dish would you take to a family dinner this month?  

My answer is always my mother-in-laws cranberry jello salad! We call it Grandma Ruth’s Cranberry Salad. And we have had it every Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner since Mr.Busy and I were married. Sixty years! Not always made my me, but often. 


Have a good week everyone! 

Stay  Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful! 




3 comments:

  1. Your book recommendations are always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sling bag turned out really cute. Cranberry jello salad sounds like something Mom used to make. I have her recipe, but if I made it, I would be the only one eating it - sad, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed your post yesterday - better late than never, right?! The bag you made your granddaughter turned out great! I bet she will love it. I would love to hear more about your book club discussion of Go As a River - my book club read it, too. Cranberry jello salad sounds yummy. My mom always made that, too - I wonder where that recipe is.

    ReplyDelete