It’s Saturday! It’s Saturday! And I’m linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday
I have to say it twice. This week has been interesting! I haven’t been “on”. Or as Mr. Busy said more than once this week, “ you haven’t brought your A-Game!” That’s a nice way to say I screwed up several things. Just an example, I spent several times on my tablet searching for ScrapHappy Saturday posts yesterday! OMG!😳 😱 😆
I’ve just been “half a bubble off”, another of Mr. Busy’s way of telling me I’m not up to par! 🙃
I sewed all my orange RSC blocks at a mini retreat the first week in August. I worked on my crumb blocks some,
and made 3 Leader and Ender blocks for this newest Bonnie Hunter L&E Challenge, County Clare.
Upper right are pieces ready to sew. I don’t have 1.5” strips or squares cut, so it’s slower process for me than BH!
Went to funeral on Wednesday and there is another today. Hoping the coming week is an improvement on this week. In all my endeavors, from sewing to making a grocery order, to getting ready for guests this weekend. Oy vey!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



Sorry you've had one of those weeks, Judy, and hope you're back to normal next week. Two funerals in one week could do it to any of us. Pretty orange crumb blocks, and your County Clare blocks look good, too. I don't have pre-cut strips either - not that organized!
ReplyDeleteI love your crumb blocks! They look spot on to me, Judy!!! I hope you have a good week next!
ReplyDeleteThese are not the best kind of weeks, but it sure makes us appreciate "normal" weeks, right? Love the County Clare blocks, I'm trying hard to resist them.
ReplyDelete