Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 19, 2024

Finished or Not Friday 7-19-24

 


I’m inspired by all the “shares” on Alycia’s Finished or Not Friday!   Don’t you just love her Goofy Geese? You all are amazing. I have been making starts, but not finishes. 

There were scraps made into zipper blocks, and scraps turned into crumb blocks. 



And I tried a block from BH Addicted to Scraps column from an old Quiltmaker magazine. Hers was scrappy RW and Blue! I liked it better than my version. 


And my cutting table exploded! 


So I guess my Finish today will be to straighten up my sewing room and work on my entry into the Table Scraps Challenge. I’m almost there! Next week I’ll have a finish! 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!







3 comments:

  1. Cleaning up after playing in the scraps isn't the most fun job, but it feels very satisfying when you're done! I need to get my table scraps project finished up, too. Happy Friday, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative explosion, Judy!!! Looks like you're making great headway in the scrap department! Love those pretty blues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scrappy blocks, and you have some fun and cute fabrics in there! Love the snowmen, and the guitars ;)

    ReplyDelete