Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Rainbow Scrap Challenge…..May = Pink!





I sewed 4 spilt nines blocks earlier in the week. It was before May actually began, but I knew the last part of the week was busy. 







Wednesday a quilting group met! I had an annual checkup at the “lady parts” doctor. Thursday and Friday my stitching group hosted a mini retreat. Two days of sewing at our library. I thought I took parts to make four more split nines and 6 zipper blocks. 

Here is the result. 


Only 3 more split 9s






7 zipper blocks 


Clearly I need to practice my counting! 🤪



This is my bouquet from the 23rd….downsized and mostly pink!





Today we drove to Spearfish SD to have lunch with my brother and SIL! I had hoped to have my nephew’s quilt ready to be delivered. But it’s still at the quilter’s studio.  I took them a Christmas cactus that was gifted to me by my sister years ago. They will take it to my nephew and niece-in-law in Minneapolis next week! I’m trying to down size a little bit at a time. 


Linking up with Angela for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 
 
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




 



5 comments:

  1. You've had a busy week, but got some sewing done anyway! You've got some pretty pink blocks there, Judy. Every block counts, even if there as many as you had planned for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink is such a happy color. I am excited to work with pink scraps this month. Your blocks and blooms are all lovely. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those zipper blocks! A trip to SD sounds like fun. Those flowers look so pretty on that colorful runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Productive pink sewing! Great job! Did Spearfish get snow this week? Or has spring arrived to stay in the Black Hills? We don't get out there as often since our daughter and family moved back east to Sioux Falls, and my SIL moved back here.

    ReplyDelete