Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching. Happy Cinco de Mayo




I’m joining Kathy and friends at Slow Sunday Stitching. 

I got a few more stitches in The Winter SAL from Stitchonomy.  I am enjoying it a great deal. I’ve bout it away for now, it will come out again the week of the 19th to the 25th of May. 


Sorry about the dark photo. We have sunshine today but also our infamous Wyoming Wind! It’s gusting to 32 mph. If I took it outside for a photo it could end up in  southern Montana! LOL!


 I’m anxious to do the May motif for Woven Wreaths. 





Kathy Schmitz released the short video for this SAL, but I haven’t taken time to watch it yet. I hope to do that today! 

I finally broke down and ordered the called for count (36 ct linen) of fabric for The Equality Sampler. 


You may recall I had it all gridded and started stitching on 18 ct Aida fabric. Which should  have worked. Until I came across half stitches for the lettering! No mater how I tried I couldn’t make the 1/2 stitches on Aida consistent enough for my liking. So now I start over! 




I will put away the partial 1st try, to see if I can think of a way to use it without all the need for letters!
And get started on the new piece of fabric. 

Lots of to-dos not any to-dones!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




5 comments:

  1. It's been windy down here in Colorado, too - we're all tired of it! Looks like we'll both be watching what Kathy Schmitz has to say about this month's stitching this afternoon. I always get a little something to try from her videos. I've never tried cross-stitching on linen - you'll have to give me some tips on working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully there will be many "to-dones" soon for you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cross stitching and stitchery projects. Sorry you have to start over again for the Equality Sampler. I had to give up taking photos outside the other day, we had gusts of 43.5 mph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Winter stitchery is beautiful! I've never done a half stitch, and I've never worked on linen, but I'd like to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share here on how Mr Pedro granted me a loan of £820,000.00 to expand my business at the rate of 2% annual return, Iam so grateful and I think I should share it here. here his email address: cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 if anyone here is looking for an affordable loan rate.

    ReplyDelete