I had to smile ! My post title made me think of this famous P¡nk!
I haven’t sewn any pink in recent weeks. I have 7 pink zipper blocks and 8 pink split nine patch blocks finished. Not sure what my final plan is, but I don’t want anymore orphan blocks. So when I settle on a pattern, I’ll add to the colors I need.
Mr Busy and I got the grommets in the “shower curtain”. There is some “pink” in the top of that project.
In looking forward to the new color for June, BLUE!
Linking up with Angela for ScrapHappy Saturday !



Hooray for a finish! How did you enclose the raw edged side of the pieced top? Is it sewn to a waterproof liner? I think it makes such a fun shower curtain!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific shower curtain. And why not? I am also looking forward to the new color for June. Hope you're having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI think my comment from yesterday didn't go through so I'm trying again. Love your shower curtain! It brightens up the room. Great idea! I have the same questions as Little Penguin Quilts; how did you do it?
ReplyDeleteLOVE your shower curtain! Do you have a liner?
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE your shower curtain, Judy! Congrats on mastering the grommets.
ReplyDelete