Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Finished or Not Friday!



This week has been a total bust in the sewing room. Well, maybe not a total bust, but the only thing that happened is that I ironed 3 shirts and 10 pillowcases and got the pieces for my second Back and Forth child’s quilt on the hallway design wall. They are numbered but this is not exactly how they will end up. Definitely a Not Finished!!    I won this pattern during Project Quilting 15. It’s from Sara Goer and makes good use of kid themed novelty fabric. 

My basement hallway design wall is dark. It’s been a dark, rainy, dreary week. Apologies! 



On the bright side, my granddaughter and her family sent these, yesterday! Don’t they look pretty with my very busy and colorful hourglass runner? 

Siberian Iris and Tulips from T and family! 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!

6 comments:

  1. Tulips and Irises... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright, happy colors of your Back and Forth project, Judy! And the flowers are perfect with your pretty tablerunner. Sending you a wish for sunshine - everything always feels so much better when the sun comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lovely bouquet looks so pretty on your scrappy runner!!
    Back and Forth is coming along really well--nice work...
    Happy Mother's Day hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. The runner is beautiful! I think the back & forth quilt is going to be a fun quilt,wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look beautiful on that runner! Hope you have a great Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know it was a bust because you ironed shirts!! what!!! You are a quilter!! not a clothing ironer haha!! I think you did very well despite being so mean to your iron ;-)

    ReplyDelete