Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 15, 2024

SAHRR - Round 4.






Round Four of this year’s Stay at Home Round Robin is presented by Brenda @ Songbird Designs. She chose a Square in a Square or a block on point.


Here is Rudy, with some green and white square in a square blocks on the left side. But this arrangement may not stay. I thought needed to add in a second color, now I’m not sure!  I had to make them twice to get them to the correct size. The “too big” ones are above on the design wall “


I’m leaning toward doing the Square in a Square in red and white instead! I hope I saved my math calculations! LOL! 

I’m linking up with Songbird Designs. Looking forward to the next round!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



6 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to try things in a project like this, and then decide whether to keep it or not. I bet you can make those green squares work! I just love your cute Rudy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to see what you decide, but the greens are pretty. They could go somewhere…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green but if you decide to go all red that would be pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be fun to see which you decide to use. I spend quite a bit of time putting ideas up on my design wall, stepping back, taking a photo, etc. before I end up with the actual border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look forward to seeing what you do next. I love red and white quilts but the introduction of the green looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy this looks great. It will be fun to see what you decided on the red blocks...or not!! Thanks for joining in with us.

    ReplyDelete