Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 2, 2024

SAHRR 2024 Round Two




Round 2 for this year’s SAHRR is hosted by Anja @ Anja Quilts. For this round, Anja says, “Two Colors”. Any 2 colors , any block


Here is Rudy now! 


It’s a bit crazy, but I chose red and white! Original right? LOL!

And I couldn’t decide between a four patch and a HST. So I just did both. Of course, now he’s back to square. 10.5” x 10.5”! I thought I wanted him tall and rectangular, but maybe he’d rather be square. Sometimes, it’s hip to be square! It’s a work in progress.

I’m linking up to Anja Quilts! It’s so much fun to see what the others are choosing. Lots of participants have EQ software. I just “wing it!”


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!





6 comments:

  1. wow, looking good! I wonder if I can still catch up....!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun border, Judy! I like the plaid and dot fabrics. I think winging it is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! So fun to see what everyone chooses to do with the two-color border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rudy is so cute, I love the four-patch HSTs! Now I'll have Huey Lewis singing It's Hip To Be Square in my head all day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that’s a fun border. It has its own zigzagyness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was your month of comfort since your center is two color... now here we go with triangles. Actually the first row, of signature blocks made triangles too.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete