Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2024

OMG Finish link up. En Provence finally done!






My OMG was to get the binding on this long overdue finished quilt.  The long arm quilter had it back to me in record time. 24 hours!! Happy Dance!


Bonnie Hunter's 2016 Mystery. En Provence. Made slightly smaller. 3x3 instead of 4x4 as the pattern is written.



The backing is a Thimbleberries backing from my stash! 





I had this purple fabric slated for the binding since I first finished the quilt top. I still like it!
Next a label and I will have met my One Monthly Goal! 



Label done and revealed at Saturday’s Quilt Chicks’ Gathering!








Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Judy, You did En Provence!! It is stunning and what a fantastic finish to share with your group. Beautiful photo of the two of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the finish! Fabulous quilt! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous finish Judy, and I love the purple binding. That Thimbleberries backing is perfect. You look so cute with your quilt! You are a teeny little thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Judy, you've done a fantastic job of this one and must be so nice now to have it all completed. Love the label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. What a great quilt. Congrats on the finish

    ReplyDelete