Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Starting November- Midweek Makers #001!


Though some of you have seen my recent makes……this is just a recap for me..

My October OMG was to get this too-Long-in-the-UFO-closet to a flimsy. And therefore on the road to a finish. 


Depending on who I hire to do the quilting, I will need either a backing that is 8” more than the front or 12” bigger than the front. I have to decide. 


Then I made this little mug mat for my chair side table. It’s just the right size for a coffee mug and a cookie!


I’m sharing for the very first time with Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication. I’ve long admires Susan’s designs and tutorials.








Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how long your spool quilt was in the closet, but it's going to be a beautiful finish, Judy. Your plan to get those UFOs finished is really working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that coffee mat - the colorful leaves against the neutrals are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your spools quilt looks amazing . So many pretty fabrics and I just adore your sweet autumn coffee mat. Happy November.

    ReplyDelete