Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday #126






and other list makers to share my to-dos and my ta-dones!


This week 
Jan 31-Feb 5 6


1. Start and finish Project Quilting 14.3! ✅
2. Write a Feb One Monthly Goal post! ✅
3. Make some Pink crumb block ✅
4. Cut batting for Precarious and select thread for quilting! 📈

1. Project Quilting 14.3 was this block! 54-40 or Fight! Do you know this block!


My post is here.. 


2. My February OMG is to keep up with SAHRR   My center block and more here.. 


3. These two pink crumb blocks happened. And two string blocks! Slow and steady!,



I need to use up those mauve, brownish pinks! Ick,

4. I think I have picked the colors that I plan to quilt with. I may change the green when I get up close and personal!

The piece of batting I had was not enough. A trip to JoAnns is required! Today!



Next week
Feb 7th - Feb 13th. 

1. Spray baste and begin quilting Precarious.
2. Use up the ugly pink pieces. Make crumbs  and string blocks
3. Keep stitching the hexie topper in the evenings. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


7 comments:

  1. Pretty pink blocks! LOL on the "ugly pink pieces". I did a trip to Joann's yesterday and picked out a backing in record time! It usually takes me a good 30 minutes to find what I need but I was in and out in 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with all those green check marks! Hope this week is equally as productive and even satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you want to use up the brownish pink. Hum, makes me wonder if I have some in my stash too. (I'm sure I do!) The light pinks look so much prettier. I really like your version of Kelly's crumb quilt. I made one of them too. Getting the crumb blocks made was so easy and didn't even make a dent in the scraps. I hope your's did for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your good example last month made me get back to making a OMG. All the best getting the batting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your idea to turn your SAHRR into a bench pillow! Hope you made it to Joann's today, too. I sewed a few crumbs together this afternoon they're the best kind of sewing when you aren't up to much else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy your projects are all coming along! Great job on your list. I like your PQ project. 54-40 is a favourite block of mine. I use it when I am teaching beginners at my Guild in the Sampler quilt they make. Your SAHRR is so pretty. i do like the fabrics you are using. Good luck with your list this week. Hope you made it to Joanns for your batting. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a batting issue myself but I'm too lazy to drive to JoAnn's (about 20 mins). Five days later, UPS (or was it FedEx?) brought the batting to me! LOL. Looks like it was a good week for you!

    ReplyDelete